How To Uninstall The Software
You need to uninstall the software from the control panel
1. Go To Control Panel
- Choose "uninstall a program"
2. Click Advanced Settings
- Choose the program that you want to uninstall
3. Select "Yes" To Uninstall The Program
- Since we had already switched it OFF earlier it will be Off. Otherwise click the "Windows Defender Firewall Properties" from the below screenshot.
4. Check The My Documents Installation Folder
- You may choose to manually remove the database file as it will not be removed after uninstalling the program as well as the folder.